Get in Touch

For further information on the Collège des Ingénieurs, the application process, and all other questions, please refer to our talent support in Paris, Munich, or Turin. We look forward to hearing from you!

QR Code
Anne Motte
Talent Support @ CDI Paris
 
QR Code
Carolin Huber
Talent Support @ CDI Munich
 
QR Code
Anna Bosco
MBA Coordinator @ CDI Turin
 
CDI Paris

Paris: A Place of Education that has Always Impacted Society

Today, the Collège des Ingénieurs resides in the 7th arrondissement in Paris, 215 Boulevard Saint-Germain. Intellectuals, diplomats, business leaders and academics (Ferdinand de Lesseps, Emile Boutmy, Anatole Leroy-Beaulieu, Ernest Renan, Anatole France, José Maria de Heredia, Fustel de Coulanges, Ferdinand de Saussure, Gustave de Rothschild, and Charles Ephrussi, to name a few) used to meet here to discuss the bridges they wanted to build between universities, business and public administration; the so-called "Cercle Saint-Simon".

L'Alliance Française was also created here in 1883 by none other than Louis Pasteur and Jules Verne amongst its founding members. The Collège continues to keep up the tradition of creating an avant-garde network which is always looking to the future.

Munich: Technology Meets Innovation

The Collège des Ingénieurs was founded in Germany in 1996. The offices were soon established in Munich, the economic centre of southern Germany. Our offices are located at Möhlstrasse 6 in Bogenhausen, where academics, diplomats and impressive villas of traditional family businesses can be found.

CDI Munich
CDI Turin

Torino: Looking to the Future in an Italian Style


By the joint initiative of the Collège des Ingénieurs, John Elkann (VP, Fondazione Agnelli), Marco Tronchetti Provera (President of Fondazione Pirelli), and Riccardo Garrone (President of Fondazione Edoardo Garrone), the Collège des Ingénieurs Italia was established in 2009. In these days, the Turin office is changing its venue, and it is happy to share that, from September on, the new offices will be located in Piazza San Carlo, at the core of the city.