The application procedures for Collège des Ingénieurs in Italy are the same for the MBA Program and the SCIENCE & MANAGEMENT MBA Program (for Ph.D. students) and submitted through the same link.
Our MBA Program has two classes yearly, one starting in January and the second in September.
- Send your application until April 3rd to start the program with the September 2024 intake.
- Applications for the SCIENCE & MANAGEMENT MBA Program are open yearly.
If you are not ready to apply but wish to stay informed about our activities, application deadlines, and Open Door Day events, please subscribe to our 'Stay in Touch' newsletter.
Periodically, the Collège organizes Open Door Days where you can learn more about the programs, selection process, and the CDI experience.
The upcoming online events are as follows:
- February 22nd at 6.00 pm, organized by CDI Staff in Germany, France and Italy
Sign up HERE for the Open-Door Day
REQUIREMENTS FOR CANDIDATES
CDI ITALIA MBA PROGRAM
To be eligible for our program, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Master's degree in a STEM discipline + Business/Economics or similar.
- Full marks in the degree, with the Master's grade equal to or greater than 105/110 (or equivalent for candidates from foreign universities).
- Demonstrate, during the selection process, English proficiency at a minimum level of B2 - European Framework. While language certifications are not mandatory, they are considered a plus.
- 0 to 3 years of work experience at the time of application. Only full-time positions are considered, excluding, for example, Ph.D. years and any internships/project contracts.
- At least one relevant international experience (study, work, volunteering, etc.).
- Demonstrate specific soft skills (e.g., leadership, teamwork, problem-solving, persuasion, etc.) through academic or work experiences.
Considered as additional advantages:
- Proficiency in Italian at a level higher than A2 - European Framework.
- Proficiency in other languages at a level higher than A2 - European Framework.
- GMAT, language certifications, IT certifications, or dedicated course certifications.
- Academic/work publications or scientific papers.
If you are uncertain whether your background aligns with the typical profile of participants in our MBA program, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CANDIDATES
SCIENCE & MANAGEMENT MBA PROGRAM
Each edition of our Science and Management MBA Program starts in February. You can apply in any application window of the previous year.
The main requirements to access the Science & Management - MBA Program are the same as those indicated for the MBA with the addition of:
- Be accepted into your university's doctoral program between June of the previous year and January of the start year of the Science & Management program.
Ph.D. candidates from Scuola Normale Superiore of Pisa follow a different application process for Science & Management.
For information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are unsure whether your background is in line with the profile of the participant in our Science & Management program, you can contact us at email@example.com.