The Collège des Ingénieurs Italia (formerly SAFM - School of Higher Education for Management) was founded in 2009, thanks to the joint initiative of the Collège des Ingénieurs, by John Elkann (President of the Agnelli Foundation), Marco Tronchetti Provera (President of the Pirelli Foundation) and Riccardo Garrone (President of the Edoardo Garrone Foundation).
CDI Italia has its headquarters in the Agnelli Foundation building in Turin - a real hub for innovation in Northern Italy. The open and innovative spirit that is generated on this site has a great impact on the way our fellows think and work, leading them to be innovative in all the activities they will carry out in their careers.
MBA Mission and Companies in Italy
Each country of the Collège des Ingénieurs maintains relations with the main industrial players in the country of reference. Every year new companies join the network of excellence of the Collège des Ingénieurs Italia. In recent years, CDI Italia participants have collaborated on projects with the following companies, in Italy and abroad:
AGC, Air Liquide, Autostrade per l'Italia, Autostrade Tech, BCG, Angelini Holding, Capgemini, CIM 4.0, CLN Group, CNH Industrial, Edison, ERG, Exor, Famecannica, Gedi Gruppo Editoriale, Invent-Doing, Humanitas Group, Juventus , Pirelli, Reda 1865, SIA, SNAM and SOL Group.
The projects in the company (Mission) last 26 weeks and mainly concern the following areas: business development, innovation management, digital transformation, strategy, project management, marketing, technology scouting, R&D management, process engineering & optimization, program management, financial analyst, investor relations, planning and control, supply chain.
- Learning through Action: the MBA course lasts 10 months. It consists of seminars organized by the Turin, Paris, Munich and CERN Geneva offices and the activity carried out at one of the partner companies for the action learning part.
- Fully sponsored: the CDI MBA is completely free (100%). In addition, participants are paid for the time spent as consultants at our partner companies and reimbursement of all travel expenses to our foreign locations is provided.
- First level professors: The MBA faculty includes professors from prestigious public and private universities (Harvard, EPFL, Northwestern, INSEAD, IMD, Politecnico di Torino, San Gallo, etc.), consultants and experts from different sectors and influential business leaders.
- Based solely on merit: Only 5% of applicants pass our intensive selection process each year, with applicants coming from world-class international companies and prestigious universities.
- International: Many classes are held together with participants from CDI France and Germany, with an international MBA degree awarded at the end of the program.