Collège des Ingénieurs Italy
Are you looking for an experience where you can boost your career? Discover the CDI world!
A year to accelerate your career path through cutting-edge educational models, "Learning Through Action" projects and a network of prestigious companies and partners.
MBA Mission and Companies in Italy
AGC, Air Liquide, Autostrade per l'Italia, Autostrade Tech, BCG, Angelini Holding, Capgemini, CIM 4.0, CLN Group, CNH Industrial, Edison, ERG, Exor, Famecannica, Gedi Gruppo Editoriale, Invent-Doing, Humanitas Group, Juventus , Pirelli, Reda 1865, SIA, SNAM and SOL Group.
- Learning through Action: the MBA course lasts 10 months. It consists of seminars organized by the Turin, Paris, Munich and CERN Geneva offices and the activity carried out at one of the partner companies for the action learning part.
- Fully sponsored: the CDI MBA is completely free (100%). In addition, participants are paid for the time spent as consultants at our partner companies and reimbursement of all travel expenses to our foreign locations is provided.
- First level professors: The MBA faculty includes professors from prestigious public and private universities (Harvard, EPFL, Northwestern, INSEAD, IMD, Politecnico di Torino, San Gallo, etc.), consultants and experts from different sectors and influential business leaders.
- Based solely on merit: Only 5% of applicants pass our intensive selection process each year, with applicants coming from world-class international companies and prestigious universities.
- International: Many classes are held together with participants from CDI France and Germany, with an international MBA degree awarded at the end of the program.